
Sunday, February 24, 2008
i'm so damn fucking stressed now i hope i could just drop everything and do absolutely nothing. I've yet to get clothes, I've yet to get my pre paid card, I've yet to change money, I've yet to get my fucking textbooks, I've yet to email my license to occupy, I've yet to do a thousand and one things and so little time. Hwa only finished her exams last week and i'm trying to spend as much time as possible and there are others who i've yet to meet again. And then there were people who i was supposed to be close to but decided i wasn't all that important. I tried, i tried to maintain the friendship, but you don't give a damn. Thank you so much really. I don't have enough time to pack at all and i'm spending all my time outside, outside with people who are going to make me cry like shiat in the airport. what the fuck am i doing seriously. my mind's all messed up so screw it if this entry is messed up. i don't care.