
Thursday, February 14, 2008
and so lets play cheesy love songs all through this day (:
Happy Valentine's Day people.
much love to all !
There's a new wind blowing
It's blowing open a door
I'm seeing clear now
Visions of a world I ignored
Now it might sound crazy,
After all i've been through,
But I think I'm ready
To take my chances with you
What else can I do?
Because you cut to the place where I hide away
And You're breaking the stones in my wall.
Never thought I'd ever be caught by surprise,
But look at me fall.
So lead me on now.
Because I don't remember this road
But the place we're going,
It feels a lot like coming home.
And we'll be there before long.
Now I never saw it coming.
And I didn't have the time to run.
Never thought I'd ever be caught by surprise,
But look at me fall.
Look at me fall.
I was so sure I'd never be here again.
I thought I had tasted it all.
Never thought I'd ever be caught by surprise,
But look at me fall.
Look at me fall.

Love is a familiar.
Love is a devil.
There is no evil angel but Love.
~William Shakespeare
Take love,
multiply it by infinity
and take it to the depths of forever..
and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
~Meet Joe Black.