
Saturday, November 03, 2007
This could very well be one of my happiest moment. After 10 years since their disbandment, X JAPAN'S finally back with "I.V" - soundtrack for saw I.V. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! OMZZZZZGGGGGGGGG!!! the way yoshiki blend the piano into the song at the end is just damn amazing. do you know how painful it is, to fall in love with something/someone that/who had ceased to exist. i was sooo sooo devastated when i found out a few days, after i fell in love with them last year, that they disbanded 10 years ago and hide actually died 9 years ago. wtf la seriously. i could still cry from watching hide's funeral report even now, i could even tear just listening to I.V.. not just because x japan's finally reuniting, but because i got to hear hide's music all over again. shithead yoshiki actually used hide's unreleased guitar riffs for that damn awesome song. OMGGGGGGG *runs and screams around the house"
HIDE HIDE HIDE HIDE X JAPAN HIDE HIDE HIDE HIDE
I.V rocks the house (clicky click)

p/s: love's in the air for my litttle buddyyyyy!!!! (: (: