Monday, August 27, 2007

today's the first time i've actually accompany a guy to shop, and i've got to say, its really very much different from girls. Guys know what they want; they know the shop, the brand, the colour, the only thing left uncertain is just the size. So they just walk into the shop, look for it, try it on and then decide on the spot whether or not to purchase it. so so SO very different from me. i dont know what i want most of the time. so all i know is i've got to get into a shopping centre (not the), and everything else are left uncertain. oh damn with the disparity. I feel so lousy, peff even prepared a list of things he got to get. RAWR! still a great shopping day nonetheless (:

p/s: Muthu's Curry was good
p/p/s: Next time you're shopping with me *smug*
p/p/p/s: Everyone's getting a haircut today.
p/p/p/p/s: I'm sick of my current hair style already. I want pink extensions :(
p/p/p/p/p/s: cheeerrrr uppp cockroachhhh! (:

Meishan Loved @ 8/27/2007 11:16:00 PM | comment