Sunday, August 12, 2007

*in response to Carina's tag*

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself.

People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly.
At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names.
NO TAG BACKS.


1. I want to be uncommonly common. I want to be different but afraid to be. You know how singaporeans are like, just a little more accessories on you and you get all the side glances, glares, stares and the repeated murmurings. There will be no end to it really. Life is about knowing your way around people. Cause i believe, nothing can cause you more harm than fellow men. No its not scheming, that'll be an overstatement. i'd term it ignorance to maintain friendly ties.

2. I'm terrified of ghosts. Seriously, i have such a wild imagination i had this bizarre dream where i was a sentimental assasin sent to kill this particular person but instead ended up sympathising with her and protecting her. You don't know how detailed the whole dream was, my outfit (i think it was a ninja one), the settings (in this penhouse in the middle of a jungle), the characters (i dreamt i was friends with harry potter) and what have you. Now you know how imaginative i am, can you imagine the different scenerios i can come up with involving blue-face-long-hair-overstressed-women? 1. i'll open my eyes after washing my face to see a lady staring right back at me in midair 2. i'll get off my bed to find a pair of hands grabbing on to my ankles 3. i'll be running through my wardrobe to catch a glimpse of what appears to be a head behind my hanged clothes. I was quite proned to seeing stuffs when i was young i remembered, i would see people appear out of nowhere and then disappearing the next moment, as i grew older, i see less of them but feel more of them studying maths with me. And now i don't even see or feel them anymore. But the past still haunts, memories and experience are powerful traumatising tools.

3. I longed for sweet romantic times but be disgusted at how cliché and childish i am later. I'm like an infant confined in a feminism-believer-body. I can't stand it when women portray themselves as weak, helpless beings. its stupid. its immature, its pathetic. Which is why i boycott taiwan drama series which propagate stupidness as being cute and adorable. thats bullshit. Also, while i myself am materialistic, i don't like it when women use men to pay for their every little wants, it again make it seem we can't survive on our own. Back to why i feel being a romancist is paradoxical. I dunnoe.. like i've said, those sweet times, the feeling of being pampered and love, its wonderful issin't it? But what of those who overneeds it? what if i become overly possessive? i don't ever want to become that kinda person.

4. I'm actually a very indecisive person. I've done a personality test brought home by my brother from a seminar on coping with work ethnics or sort. I'm under the "HUB" zone. Frickled mined, indecisive but with pressure, i'll have a huge sense of justice *shruggs* Its quite true i guess, it's surprising accurate when applied to shopping. I like this bag, but the other bag looks good too, and my friend would get impatient, then under time and peer pressure, i'll say i don't need the bag in order to save money. ahh, what a plausible scenerio coming from me huh.

5. I used to have sucidal thoughts in J2. I would think life is so hard and why should i try so hard just to get by daily? I tell myself i wish i could just die everyday but never did i once did anything towards that step, maybe i was too chicken. A levels tired me out mentally and physically. I slacked through my J1 i admit, but i gave my all in J2. i mugged and i mugged but i just can't get it. Dad says its the way i study. but come on, given the amount of time i put into it, shouldn't there be somesort of reward for the hardwork? Before then, i was all optimistic and gleeful about life, later it became a chore.

6. I really like reading, but i just can't find the time

7. I'm not your patriotic kind of girl.

8. I really really really like hide, just in case some of you do not know. I don't like him the way crazy fans idolises him. I respect him really, and the admiration runs deep too (:

9. I'm actually sensitive at times. I might act as if i could laugh things away, but thats not always the case i'm afraid.

10. I hate losing, sometimes.


carina tagged yunshan already. So i'll just dump more work to ellen, stephanie tay, weisi, aaron, elaine, jie xin (:

Meishan Loved @ 8/12/2007 04:17:00 PM | comment