Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This is one hectic week in my life, seriously. There's so much to blog about that i can't be bothered to blog about it -.- fantastic i know. For today, it was a non-dramatic farewell meal.

Goodbye donna, today's outing was meant for you too but you fell sick :( Take care all right? Things sorta changed along the way but really, all i remember was how sweet you are. I'll miss your jokes, your laughter, your straight-forwardness and basically everything else about you.

Goodbye puppy, it was a short meal, but a good one. You seriously don't know how much your withdrawal saddens people. I can hear peff and lucy weeping away now. lol. Quote weisi "puppy is a natural charmer, charismatic and makes people look at him with adoration and affection" I shared the exact same sentiment, and i'm sure all the others too (: You'll be greatly missed.

I had some time to kill after the meal, so the best way to do it? Donut Factory
2 and a half hours crapping with the crappiest person; meow (:

Meishan Loved @ 7/03/2007 09:00:00 PM | comment