
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Right infront of my study table, is a prayer disc. Come to think of it, my dad loves giving me religious books and discs, asking me to read or listen to them and i never once did that. I've never been a religious girl, neither were my bro nor my sis, and i wondered how our parents felt about it. We were anything but religious, its kinda sad if you think about it. So now i'm just curious, how exactly did they feel towards the usual "Huhhhh must we???" or "don't want lahhhh,"
On a lighter note everyone, i would like to wish my bestest bestest friend the finest birthday greeting. I LOVE YOU, YUN SHAN (: Good luck for your exams babe! I'm so sorry i won't be able to see you till next friday, but i'll make up for that by having a smashing good time with ya the following week k ? hehe, i can't farking wait!