
Saturday, April 28, 2007
SERIOUSLY,
i thought army would make a guy physically and intellectually stronger.
I don't understand, how some people, just refuse to grow up? Why are they bringing pre school kids games to the adolescence world. You love backstabbing, FINE. Everyone did and do that at some point in their lives, but why to the extent of making up ludicrous stories about people? Why all the lies and all the insults? You love praising yourself and criticising others, putting them down and stepping on them till they bleed. Do passing judgement on people console you? Does it cover up your many flaws and make you feel superior? I don't see how that is ever possible so please snap out of your own pathetic deluded bubble of life.
Think real, boy. Start thinking that you are not the smartest, and start realising that the world is already shunning you.
i thought i've met the worst fucktards, but you proved me wrong again.
Thanks.
p/s: fyi, I've never looked at you, not even once (: you flatter yourself too much boy.