
Friday, April 06, 2007
I wish the ground could swallow me up now.
I felt stupid and embarrassed. I ordered red wine at Coffee Club yesterday, it was quite strong so i didn't really touch it much until towards the end when my friends wanted to leave, i gulped it all down.
Cass, "Bad mistake"
hell yeah she's right. Come on, i've never gotten high before (even after drinking shots after shots), so what harm can red wine do? Apparently.. quite a bit. I started acting like an idiot, exaggerating my actions and movement, laughing at the slightest things and i actually blurted out something... omg omg.. it was SO so so embarrassing.
And this, i know and i can say, i wasn't drunk at all, just a LITTLE tipsy. I don't want to think of the things i'll do when i'm drunk. And i know i'm sober because I could think straight and i could walk straight but i'm just more gigglish. ok fine, a lot more gigglish.
I'm seriously glad that the alcohol effect died down during the movies so i could have a smashing goooood (and sober) time with my friends at NYDC. I made a stupid bet with jeffrey; if he could win the virtual tennis tournament finals, i'll buy him dinner. HE WON DAMNNIT! HE ACTUALLY WON! OMG! it took me 6 months to win that finals and he actually won it in a day. *rams head against wall* yep, so it was a free dinner for him. And the gossip session was funny, no backstabbing like pre-school kids, 100% pure gossips.
It was fun but omg.. i woke up this morning feeling horribe whenever i think of "me" yesterday, i totally made a fool out of myself. Goodness Goodness..so embarrassing..
