
Saturday, March 31, 2007
okay, if u realised, i seldom blog in the today-i-did-this-then-i-did-that-and-i-had-fun way. But i'm going to do that today because everyone have been asking me how's life at UNSW.
well. one word for (almost) everything, F-U-N.
The syllabus are very much the same as A levels but slightly easier so i'm keeping up pretty well, though its not as easy as i thought. ohhhhhhhhhh...and i got a LOUD outburst to make; I farking hate computing. Quote myself "I think i should learn greek, cause i do not understand a single word he said" Trust me when i said its bad, its REALLY bad. *roll eyes*
My class people are awesome. Without fail, every week there'll be a workout session (so far it has been tennis and soccer), a movie session and a class delivery session (BECAUSE THE FOOD IN TP ARE SERIOUSLY NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION LA).
Since we're already at the topic of food, i need to rant about something serious.
Well.. i'm quite fussy about my food. If the food is bad, i'll still force myself to finish as much as i can, but when i'm done, i won't really be in the best of moods. I've tried almost everything in TP and 98% of them are junk. So unconciously, i began to boycott TP canteens. LOL. Not really boycott lah, i'll order.. eat a few mouthful and feel full already, so because of that, i've been eating very very little lately. My stomach got so atuned to that, that now, if i eat more than a few mouthful, i get a puking sensation. OMGG.... I'M SO DEAD! This is a death sentence for a food lover like me! I can't even finish my food at my favourite makan hangouts! :( :( :( Just drinks alone fill me up to the max. WHY WHY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! I think i'm on a screwed-up path to being aneroxic. I can drink a bowl of soup to last the whole day and even go jogging at night. SERIOUSLY SCREWED UP.
Best part of it all, my insomia is coming back. I can't sleep till 2-3am! Even when i do force myself to sleep at 10pm, i'll wake up at 3am. When i sleep at 1am, i'll wake up at 6am. omg omg omg. am i dying?
I hope all these bad omens would quickly go away cause i am feeling MISERABLE.
Reading back now, not even a quarter of this post sounded fun and i didn't even blog in the today-i-did-this-then-i-did-that-and-i-had-fun way. oh god, bad signs bad signs.
i like the way you look at me,
i like the way you make it seem as though the world doesn't matter,
i like the way you make my heart pound,
but are all these real?
or is it just me...again?
