Wednesday, March 28, 2007

cockroach, "your blog is officially dead"
tsk.

Recently, i watched this kinda-old american movie "Hell is empty, the devils are all here." Its pretty cool. The story plot evolves around this girl whose life got ruined again and again by the people closest to her. First by her college boyfriend, then by the love of her life, then by her best friend/colleague.

"Survival of the fittest"

is this what the world really is like? Is everyone out to get one another? Mum and Dad always say, "be careful of the people you mix with, you never know what they might do to you." My question back at them is, "How can i ever tell?"

I think the answer to my own question is, "I can't." A person with ulterior motives could just be the sweetest person on earth, the most understanding person, the one always being there for us or even our pillar of support. Would we even think of these people to as two-faced? Does that mean we have to be cautious about our best friends, our boyfriends or even our husbands? Then what will happen to the love in the world? Everyone will be plotting and scheming, i don't want that.

I will take the chance, i'll believe in everyone, until they proved me wrong. (Oh, when i say "everyone" i meant those who i ever thought of as friends, NOT those second-rated hypocritical farktards) I'll get hurt no doubt, but i want to believe that, the world issin't as malicious as what the elders say. I'm naive, tell me about it. But i really do think that, birds of the same feathers flock together. If you're a underworld dog, its obv you'll live a life of hell, but if you live a more proper life and not get in others' ways, why should they ever get into yours?

And to my delight, the movie ended with the girl surviving through it all. GO FEMINISM GO! (: (: (:

and to end this post, here is my favourite part of the movie:

best friend cum traitor "I know you will never speak to me ever again after what I've done but i just wanted you to know i didn't plan all of these, it wasn't a set up, it all happened coincidentally and i just directed it to this. And though you didn't realise it, you have actually gotten what you wanted"

girl "you know.. i really want to dig your eyeballs out. But then again, if i did that, how are you going to look at yourself in the morning?"

FREAKING COOL SHIT.

Meishan Loved @ 3/28/2007 06:41:00 AM | comment