Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CARINA IS THE SWEETEST PERSON ON EARTH.

she sent me a email wishing me luck, encouraging me and reassuring her love for me. LOL!
Quote, "p.s actually wanted to write you a letter, but it wont reach you before results day! haha. have faith in yourself k! <3"


I LOVE YOU TOOO CARINA! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

she even took the time to search for a picture and attached it.



Although you're a lousy mahjong khaki, forever arriving late and forever pang-sehing us, you're one person i can't do without. Thank you always for bringing me smiles, laughters and pure joy. That simple e-mail was soooo sweeet, how can i not love you!?

I don't need the world to be on my side;
i have friends with me who are larger than life,
and that's more than enough,
issin't it?

Meishan Loved @ 2/28/2007 10:34:00 PM | comment