Thursday, January 11, 2007

Working in my mum's office now since she claimed that she's very short of manpower. Working life is so damn boring i think i should kill myself after i get my degree so i'll die having lived a happy studious life. bullshit, fine.

I've got a paralysed dog here but the owners can't bear to put it to sleep. It can't move the hind legs and thus its kinda like bed-ridden but in his unfortunate case, hard-concrete-covered-by-a-pathetic-piece-of-towel-ridden. It even has to wear pampers for the waste. *sighs*

If i'm ever to be bed ridden, lest i'm the brain of a company, i'll opt for death. I forgot the technical terms used but oh heck. I don't see any meaning in life just lying in bed oblivious to EVERYTHING. It doesn't console the family members in any sense being burdened by a vegetable. Quitting their jobs just to come to the hospital everyday to "talk to themselves" while looking at a veggy.


oh well..

Meishan Loved @ 1/11/2007 12:09:00 PM | comment