
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Bro : eh, got what chinese songs to dl?
me : dunnoe.. not listening to them. Been listening to Deep purple, Guns N` Roses and Queen
Bro : god! my sis is getting punkish!
That is so not true. Look at the way i dress and i'm totally off the punk path now.
*let out a huge long sigh*
I suspect that one way to identify a great guitarist is by their method of death; drunk suffocation.
R.I.P
hide
&
Jimi Hendrix
______________________
An extraction from Taiji's book "the life and death of X japan"
I was sleeping in the hotel, and in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 AM, I woke up because I could hear an almost yakuza-like fight going on downstairs.
It was a dead-drunk hide.
I thought hide was going to punch them, and then he thrust his index finger and middle finger outwards and stuck them up the nostrils of the two front desk people. The only thing I could do was think in shock, "What the hell?" and almost died laughing.