
Saturday, December 30, 2006
We started late today because we slept in. today was spent looking at sis's workplace and her condo of interest; both were cool. i reallly like the apartment; its small and cosy. Its called the highlands, it has 1 bedroom, 1 toilet, a fully furnished kitchen, a washer & dryer and a fireplace. Its a little ex though, USD$141k.
Sis needed a little bit of time to think over the apartment so we headed over to ikea. its EXACTLY the same as the outlet in tampines. TOTALLY THE SAME. it was a direct carbon copy.
It was time for dinner with bro in law's dad so we headed to this really cool mexican restaurant. They had people going table by table and playing mexican/spanish songs. freaking coool !
After that bro in law aka michael brought the boozer (me) to 'Bevmo!'. Imagine a store the size of 'NTUC' or 'Cold Storage' selling JUST alcoholic drinks and nothing more at really good deals. So the boozer here bought 4 bottles of Icewin, 1 bottle of Midori, 1 bottle of bailey and 5 mini bottles of vodka mounting up to USD$170. I'm screwed, i spent more on casino and alcohol than on shopping. DAMNNIT!
I then went back to the discounted store and got another juicy couture top. Going to more discounted stores tomorrow. hiak hiak hiak.
I'm home now and sis prepared QuickFuck. I downed 4 shots since and sis is now on the bed completely passed out with michael on the chair watching TV.
As much as i hate to say this, i need to get out of this lifestyle. I've wasted way too much money. Imagine USD$210 which is like SD$315 on gambling and drinking. *pulls hair*
i need a healthy lifestyle.