
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
In california, sacramento now. Its christmas day here so all the shops are closed, no shopping done yet :( But starting tmr, boxing day sales are on ! WAHHAHAHHAHAA! FREAKING CHEAP STUFFS! been eating non stop, thats damn bad, my sis got like 6 cinnabons for me! the fridge is like completely filled up with sins ( 2 tubs of haagen daas, teriyaki chicken froze pack, 4 starbucks frapucinno, 2 hard cheese, one loaf of bread, one pack of ham, 2 packets of potato chips, crab sushi, 4 bottles of snapple, 2 boxes of cookies etc etc) can't upload pics now cuz the notebook doesn't have a sd card reader.
some complains now, its freaking cold and the air is freaking dry! my face is so damn red and it kept cracking. just one brush from the towel and it scratches deep into my skin. BLOODY PAINFUL!! to make things worse, i'm having a very serious lack of sleep. During the night i'm super active due to jet lag and in the day, its been filled with activities. I TRIED sleeping at night but it was a total failure, woke up every hour and gave up after 3 hours. DAMN! I hate it when during winters, daytime hours are so damn FREAKING SHORT. from 7am to 4 or 5pm.
I read yoshiki's blog just now, he's so damn adorable! A total child at heart. extracted from yoshiki's blog,
"Then I started writing a blog, which I'm not good at…. but some people responded to it with such sweet messages…. even though I get hate mail sometimes, asking why I'm not responding to their mail….......... well….......... very cute! …...... and I still love you!!" *melts*
though cassandra claim property over him. *mumbles: possessive whore*
oh mann, i'll go try to get some sleep now. Tmr's shopping day and i'll need some decent strength to do that (:
i miss everyone!
p/s: guys here are cute!!