
Monday, October 16, 2006
Among X JAPAN members, I was always third in popularity. After Yoshiki and Hide, I was always third. I am the third son in my family, but I was always so wherever I was. I couldn't beat them. Even though X JAPAN reached the top, I was always losing in the group, and I was so jealous of them in reality. So, I behaved like "a good person". I look quite evil though.
In the group, they behaved quite uniquely, but I was like a good person, or I behaved like so. I was trying to put some kind of atomosphere around me that I am different from others. I am unique because I am more into the heart, or I am singing healing songs, or maybe I'll be able to beat them up…. Such evil intentions were there deep inside.
I wondered why I left X JAPAN. I myself couldn't figure out why.
-TOSHI
Cassandra, how do you want to do it? His throat or his guts?