Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'LL BE YOUR LOVE
by YOSHIKI
vocals: Nicole Scherzinger

I'll be your love
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow

There's a time, You feel like you are lost
Felt the night will never end, Through the daybreak
It's hard to hold on, But there is tomorrow
Brings you to your senses, As the sun will make it's way

You'll make it there
To the place where reality and dreams, And love will be together
I'll keep the light from fading
If the clouds blind your way, And the wind sways your faith

I'll be your love, I'll be your light
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow
Let me see your smile

Don't you cry, Over the past
Some days might be gray, And dreary
Not easy to leave, To leave it behind
'Til the rain stops in silence
I'll be there to hold your heart

I'll be with you
'Til you find the reason for love
We take it for granted
We'll keep the time from fading, 'Cuz the world is here to stay
Your hope is deeper than pain

If you would believe, Believe in the world
A vision of love
And the strength inside your heart
You'll find a way





Yoshiki on the piano is just too.. whao!
*watches cassandra melt to the ground

Meishan Loved @ 9/02/2006 05:52:00 PM | comment