Thursday, August 10, 2006

I had one hell of a funny conversation with cockroach just now. I'll just summarise it

some background info: He calls me bull. Cuz of some stupid spelling error i made and he associates bulls with red bulls, that stupid energy drink, and he claims its steriods.


me: you've been taking REAL steriods right! no wonder you were 1st and 3rd seeded
cockroach: hahaha ya lor. that's why, if not, champion.
me: OH PLEASE, if you've taken red bull instead of steriods, you'll be playing in grand slams already!
cockroach: since you drink so much red bull, why aren't you on the moon now?
-if you've watched the red bull advert, it says "red bull gives you wings"-
me: CUZ I'M A DOWN TO EARTH PERSON!

He killed himself after i've said that.

gosh, i'm amazed at myself sometimes! hahahahs!

-ilearn is killing me!-

Meishan Loved @ 8/10/2006 11:19:00 PM | comment