
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Just 3 more months,
the last lap.
I gotta give it my all,
not gonna regret it next year.
A levels,
my fight.
I'm all alone in it.
sorry peeps if i've not been replying ur msgs. I really don't have the time, there had been a lot of extra lessons, and i don't wanna be distracted in class. Please understand! After these 3 months, i'll shower everyone with loads of T.L.C!
After my As i think i'll go for the vocational training in USA. My sis said the graduates' starting pay could be as high as USD$25 per hour! If i work 8 hrs a day for 30 days, i would be earning S$9600 per month! But the course would be from Feb to April..i can't collect my results! And things would be so damn hectic lah, i'll be in going to the states in dec back in Jan and AGAIN in feb?! And for 3 long months! Maybe i should just do my degree there, now that would certainly burn a HUGE HOLE in my parents' pockets.
Here are the pics from yunshan, and gosh i miss her so damn much.
