
Thursday, March 30, 2006
What is wrong with some people?
Don't they ever know how to be nice?
They want people to be nice to them and yet they don't seem to be doing the same thing.
U probably find it amusing, BUT ITS NOT
I won't talk to ANY OF YOU until u people get it.
I don't see any reason why i should entertain u and ur childish self.
And i probably should use this opportunity to tell some people off.
stop trying to get compliments and praises from us. its IRRITATING.
stop trying to be funny when u are not.
stop trying to act the big boss when u are a desperate shit.
stop flirting around the girls cause its disgusting. YOU ARE ANNOYING.
and lastly, give people, who have changed, a chance. Having fun laughing and outcasting someone is not that entertaining.
Close friends would have the right to tell me off, BUT NOT YOU GUYS, i believe i'm not that close to u for u to comment THAT MUCH EVERYDAY. it u want a bully subject, CHOOSE ONE AMONGST YOURSELVES.
I DON'T PICK ON U, SO LEARN TO BE NICE AND DO THE SAME.